Obtained this morning at Target:
- little plaid skirt, so perfect! my particular favorite red plaid! WITH LACE. and pleats. and fake leather buckley strap thing. I used to have a skirt like this but it was stolen in the Great Lingerie Robbery of late February. this one is even better and it says "princess" and "sassy" all over it. AND. hang onto your panties, folks. It is also a SKORT. how could it be better?
- perfect replacement black sleeveless turtleneck for one i had long, long ago
Nearly bought, but resisted:
- idiotic black t-shirt, size girls XL, with pink sparkly skulls and flaming guitars and the words "punk princess" and "rebel girl". it would have been perfect but for the too-tight puffy sleeves. nearly bought and cut sleeves off. Oh dear. I might have to go back and buy it. but then would have to decide whether to keep it or whether to give it to chula, who would look incredibly cute in it. i mean: pink sparkly skulls. hahahah.
- red plaid messenger bag. bonus if it has some extra dorky-punk chains on it. extra-longness for vertical binder insertion also a bonus but not strictly necessary
- black knee socks. several pairs. all cotton. they must not be too tight so i can't just go to kmart and get the girls' size.
- pants that fit me!!! WTF!!!! why? and that are not a) oldladyish b) ugly lowriders