- Just so I don't lose track of this...
venez. song lyrics.
- Listening to Tatu. I still love their bubblegum melodrama pop music, lezploitation or not. I think I just coined that word. Blaxploitation, lezploitation. Ha. No, wait, someone else thought of it but it's spelled lesploitation.
- I love Stanislaw Lem but he can really be a pompous ass. Also so, so, so unspeakably sexist. (Am pulling quotes from Microworlds essay on SF for my paper)
- it is really hard to concentrate. I need a "paper-o-thon". Continuity... writing more than 2 paragraphs before crapping out and checking my email for the Nth time. I could blog or write memoirs and random tangents of thought all day long without breaking a sweat but formality and structure make me itch, itch, itch.
- I feel so, so, so guilty at all the moomin-caring that Rook is doing this week and I'm sure all of next week too until I finish my papers dec. 15th.
No, it's not enought that he support my ass financially for 2 years straight, he also gets no free time to himself. Why am I not superwoman? Why was I thinking of having another baby? Am I completely crazy?